Are you constantly looking at social media and wondering why you cannot create posts like your competitors, or feel your current skill set is affecting your capacity to get bookings or return on training investments?
Do not feel disheartened! Our online training ‘masterclasses’ allows you to have continued access to detailed content to upweight your skills and on the road to become a Social Media Master.
Social media has made marketing your business more accessible than ever. You may have already set up the relevant accounts, but what’s the best next step to get the most out of the platforms? Join this short course to learn how to create awareness of your brand, reach new audiences, and increase engagement.
In this course, you will gain knowledge about the different factors that drive social media marketing. You will be introduced to key digital marketing knowledge about copyright and social media policies but most importantly develop skills to create a successful social media strategy and campaigns. In addition to strategy and campaigns, you’ll learn how to measure your results.
You will learn how social media marketing can be useful to a professional social media strategist. If you would like to learn how to get the most out of social media and create engaging content across all platforms, whether it’s for your professional role or your own business, this course is for you.
On this course you will –
- Develop an understanding of why social media marketing can be beneficial to a business
- Understand how to create a social media marketing strategy and implement it
- Understand the importance of personal branding
- Be aware of the various social media marketing platforms that a business can use to gain exposure
- Be aware of the common mistakes that businesses make when undertaking social media marketing
- Understand the importance of privacy policies, disclaimers, and terms and conditions
Topics to be covered –
- What is social media marketing?
- Social media platforms
- Why are the main benefits of social media marketing?
- Social media marketing and web traffic
- Social media marketing and customers
- Social media marketing and brand image
- Social media marketing, sales, and return on investment