UIP2 – Learning Outcomes
1. Understand the causes, transmission and effects of COVID-19
2. Understand social responsibility for the beauty therapy and nail services sector in relation to COVID-19
3. Understand the controls necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19
4. Understand the importance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), hand hygiene and personal hygiene in the prevention of COVID-19
5. Understand potential hazards and risks and the workplace procedures necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the beauty salon/nail bar
6. Understand decontamination and waste management processes relevant to beauty therapy and nail services
You will sit a multiple choice exam at the academy, under exam control measures. The exam is approximately 30 minutes long and consists of multiple choice questions.