Enhance My Business
Starting your own business is an exciting and daunting process that requires a great deal of time and planning.
There are many different aspects to consider some of which may not of crossed your mind yet!
Before starting you need to know the legal structure that your business should take the rules on licenses vat and insurance and your responsibilities should you employ people, how to carry our market research and where to go for funding and advice
Whether you want to open a clinic, salon or work from other companies’ premises, starting a business will always be made easier with proper planning
Course aims. By the end of this course you will:
- Recognise the challenges and benefits of starting your own business as well as well as the skills and traits you require
- Know the different legal structures your business may take and how to set up your business in accordance with the law,
- Be familiar with the various sections your business plan should cover including the executive summary business description marketing plan operations plans and financial plan
- Know how to carry out market research, and learn about current terns and developments in your industry, assess competitors and learn about your target audience
- Be able to identify the best marketing strategies to effectively sell your products and services and build your bran
- Know where to find advice or support from business advisers and financiers and find further resources