Beauty therapists and aestheticians must gain as a minimum public liability insurance. They may wish to also look at home and car insurance if using it for business purposes. Some treatments will also need licences to be obtained. this can be checked with your local council.

You may need to provide copies of your certificates/qualifications when you take out insurance. These certificates and proof of insurance will often be needed when opening accounts for pro-products too.

Your insurance certificate needs to be displayed in your salon.

If you employ others in your establishment then you will also need employers liability insurance also.

Enhance me uses-

Insync Insurance Website: