Resurfacer & Chemical Peel
On this course you will learn how to perform Enhance Me Resurfacers (Foundation) & Chemical Peels (Advanced).
Using the following acids varying in % and ph:
- Lactic – lightening, good for sun damaged skin
- Glycolic – Ageing and acne
- Salicylic – Acne
- TCA (Peels ONLY 8%)
24 hours guided learning hours are required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This acts as pre- study for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine in class.
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30am – 5.00pm followed by 6 case studies. We will provide you with a model for the practical and assessment.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and you will receive a course manual.
Accredited by CPD Accreditation Group
- Purpose of Enhance Me Resurfacers Foundation Level & the benefits
- Purpose of Enhance Me Chemical Peels Advanced & the benefits
- Fitzpatrick score
- Patch testing
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including Data Protection
- Skin types
- Skin analysis
- A & P
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
What are Enhance Me Resurfacers?
Our Deep resurfacing treatments – (much less invasive treatments than Skin Peels) can be easily worked into your life with minimal disruption. We only teach ‘results driven ‘ treatments, meaning your clients will notice a significant improvement in their skin with minimal downtime.
What are Enhance Me Chemical Peels?
Chemical Peels are very effective for a number of skin conditions & concerns such as anti-ageing skin care (wrinkles, lines, crow’s feet, dull skin tones), acne and acne scars, minimising of pores & blackheads. They significantly improve the look of sun damaged skin, improve the appearance of stretch marks, fade age spots and general hyper pigmentation.
They improve skin tone & texture – We only offer ‘results driven ‘ treatments, meaning your clients will notice an improvement in their skin from the very first treatment. Chemical peels often come with some downtime dependent on clients skin health, treatment depth, % & ph. of acid.
- Controlled Tissue Death
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Change the bio-ecology of the skins epidermis by enhancing the epidermal cell turnover
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
Some of the benefits include
- Improves skins radience
- Collagen and elastin production
- More even skin tone and reduced pores
- Reduced pigmentation
- Thicker, healthier skin
- Reduces the appearance of scar tissue
- Perfect treatment to upsell alongside our Enhance Me Derma Pen & Dermplanning
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.