Hyaluron Pen Syllabus
On this course you will learn how to perform a low risk non-surgical cosmetic enhancement treatment using the Hyaluron Pen system. This process works by impregnating the product at pressure high enough to lightly penetrate the skin.
You can do Dermal fillers for lips and superficial lines, nasolabial folds, crows feet and marionette lines
16 hours guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This acts as pre- study for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine in class.
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, followed by 6 case studies. We will provide you with a model for the practical and assessment.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Please dress in salon wear to meet with health and safety legislation.
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
- Health and Safety
- A&P of the Skin
- Consultation & Consent Requirements
- Contra-indications and Contra actions
- Pre-Care and Aftercare
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lip volume
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HYALURON PEN AND FILLER INJECTIONS?
Dermal Fillers are injections that can have a more dramatic effect on the contours of the face. The thicker the filler is, the deeper it is injected and the larger and usually also permanent the effect is.
Hyaluron Pen the use pressure to impregnante a fine layer of iquid and can only be inserted to the upper layer of dermis – Papillary dermis.
This means that it only competes with a small category of HA fillers that do the same thing. Whilst being limited when it comes to deeper or subnormal injections (where filler injections are used to achieve results), Hyaluron Pen pretty much dominates in its own category because of its ease of use.
Some of the benefits include:
- Needle-free dermal fillers
- Ideal for those who feel uncomfortable at the thought of needles. The process of having fillers can now be gentle and unobtrusive compared to traditional needles.
- With our No-Needle Filler, it is injected with a pressurised pen. This treatment is gentle and delivers instant results! The pen uses pressurised air and thus is able to penetrate right down to the Dermis for an instant long-lasting plumping effect!!
- The Hyaluron an even layer of Filler beneath the skin surface.
Benefits of No Needle Filler:
- With No-Needle filler, there is minimal pain, unnecessary trauma and swelling of the skin and limited downtime.! The results are instant. Many areas of the face can be treated including; smile lines, lips, chin, jowls, hollow eyes, cheeks and frown lines between brows!
We only use high grade dermal fillers (hyaluronic acids)—a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Adding HA gel under the skin helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth) as well as to add volume to your lips. Results are instantaneous and can last up to a year.
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.