Foundation Dermal Fillers delivered by our in house medic.
This course will enable aesthetic practitioners to be able to deliver Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to the lower third of the face (lips nasolabials and chin) To achieve this the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the skin and face will be comprehensively studied to underpin all practical training facilitated at accredited CPD certification. Course duration 2 days.
32 guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This acts as pre- study for an intensive practical study of the routine in class
2 days Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, followed by 10 case studies You will be required to provide two models on day one, we will provide you with three models for the practical assessments on day two. The remaining case studies will be completed in your time.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Accredited by CPD Accreditation Group
- Lips nasolabial folds & chin
- Purpose of Dermal fillers and the benefits
- Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Complications & how to manage them
- Trouble shooting HA treatments
- Delivery of Hyalase
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- First aid and anaphylaxis industry guidelines (GMC & HEE) practical components
- Consultation and timings including Data protection, medical history and client consent
- Skin types
- Skin analysis
- Signs of ageing
- Pre and post treatment procedures
- Injection protocol and techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Hygiene and sharps selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Safe handling of blades, before, during and after treatment
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
- Results clients can expect and managing expectations
- Contractions and aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS
Hyaluronic acid is a substance which occurs naturally within the body and skin. It can hold water in the skin to create volume. After about the age of twenty-five, the body slows down its production of hyaluronic acid and water is lost from the skin. This leads to volume loss within the skin, which can then cause facial lines, folds and wrinkles. A hyaluronic acid filler can be administered by injection under the folds and wrinkles, where it joins forces with the body’s own hyaluronic acid to hold more water in the skin; this can also be used to create volume and lift within the lips and act as a ‘filler’.
There are several forms of hyaluronic acid fillers, with different properties & different viscosity (thicknesses) Dermal Fillers are used an effective treatment for enhancing features, treating fine lines and wrinkles & enhancing lips& facial contours such as cheeks, jawline/ chin.
Dermal filler saw a rise in popularity in the last three years within aestheticpracticenotably for Lip Augmentation.This qualification will enable you to profitably enhance an existing business or create a lucrative new venture in an industry that is booming!
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.