Foundation Botox – Delivered by our in house Medic.
On this course you will learn how to Foundation level Botox treatments
32 hours guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This acts as pre- study for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine in class
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, followed by 6 case studies. We will provide you with a model for the practical and assessment .
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Please dress in dark coloured professional, clinical attire to meet with health and safety legislation
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
- Consultation and timings including Data protection, medical history and client consent
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- First aid and anaphylaxis industry guidelines `(GMC & HEE) practical components
- Anatomical structure of the skin
- Muscles of the mid and upper third of the face and facial expressions
- Troubleshooting botulinum toxin
- Pre and post treatment protocol
- Injection protocol and techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Health and hygiene systems, to include sharps selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Needle stick injuries
- Results clients can expect and managing expectations
- Contractions and aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.