Price £995 including machine & consumables
The H2 – O2Facial combines a variety of technologies such as oxygen, hydrotherapy & radio frequency that creates a flawless complexion with no down time & instant results.
Online Course Overview
On this course you will learn everything that is required to competently & safely deliver Hydra facial treatments to the face.
Once you sign up, we will create you can Enhance Me Academy Personalised E Learning account where you can access our highly regarded Hydra facial training. From here you will be introduced- via written & spoken word to the theoretical knowledge, that is required to underpin all the practical training for these treatments. The E Learning is interactive and includes assessments as you work your way through the modules, in addition, you will also be required to attend our Academy for 1-day practical theory training.
The combined elements of your learning will give an unrivalled understanding of the anatomical particulars of the face which will be comprehensively studied & practical elements then applied to facilitate your CPD accredited qualification and start your new career!
This course allows you to gain an accredited and insurable qualification in performing HYDRA FACIAL treatments for the face.
This is the ultimate 7 star facial, that offers multiple technologies that combine to deliver one most sought after facials in the UK combined in one.
- Hydro Peel (hydrotherapy)
- Deep Cleanse/Exfoliation
- Oxygenation (oxygen facials)
- Skin Lifting (radio frequency)
- Skin Tightening
- Fire & Ice Facial
- Bespoke Mask application
BENEFITS OF THE FACIAL
- Deeper cleanser to help purify and clear
- Deep exfoliation clearing the skin of any dry dull and lifeless skin
- Aids the removal of comedones
- Reduces pore sizes
- Increases circulation, blood flow and the nutrients carried within it
- Reduces fine lines
- Tightens, tones and lifts the skin
- Increases product absorption
- Stimulates cell metabolism
- Total skin rejuvenation
- Production of collagen
- Stimulates elastin
- Helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Improves skins overall complexion
- Improves skin hydration
- Helps to restructure older skin
- Helps to repair skin
WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL?
HydraFacial the optimum treatment to gently support skin health and deliver a flawless complexion. It is a multi-step treatment that uses advanced technology to cleanse, exfoliate and gently resurface the skin. During the treatment dead skin cells and impurities are removed with a gentle subtle hydro jet and additionally the skin is further hydrated with antioxidants and peptides. Unlike other treatments, HydraFacial can be had as often as weekly to achieve a fast and long-lasting result. Results are cumulative.
Known a s Hydra-dermabrasion, this treatment differs from Micro-dermabrasion other which uses crystals to blast the skin. This gentler approach vacuums out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent actives, which moisturise, brighten, plump, and protect. As well as taking skin from dull to glowing in one treatment, the treatment is an excellent precursor to a variety of adds ones like glycolic and salicylic acids which further target brown spots or nagging lines. We can also finish the process with LED light therapy which is scientifically proven to enhance skin health for a variety of skin conditions and concerns.
Whether you’re simply looking to maintain the healthy condition of your skin or are concerned about acne or pigmentation or ageing HydraFacial can be catered to your needs.
HYDRA FACIAL CAN HELP A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS
- Ageing – fine lines & wrinkles
- Dull skin – Post holiday, Post summer or an over indulgent weekend this treatment will leave your skin revived and refreshed
- Acne / Acne Scarring – this treatment softens the look of scars and dislodges bacteria from pores
- Pigmentation – HydraFacial involves an element of dermabrasion, which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation caused by sun damage or pregnancy
- Dry / Dehydrated skin – Hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin as part of the HydraFacial to leave it hydrated.
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable. Don’t see a day that suits? Weekend Training & One to one training is available, please check with us.