What is Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen is a non-invasive, soft surgery skin lifting, skin tightening, and rejuvenation device and treatment used in a number of procedures to dramatically enhance looks without the need for costly and invasive surgery.
Our plasma device and sophisticated technique, – helps deliver a brighter, more contoured and more youthful appearance and results from our pioneering soft-surgery approach to skin tightening.
Plasma Pen “fibroblasting” is highly versatile and non-surgical procedure that’s stunningly effective in wrinkle smoothing, eyelid tightening and eyelid hood reduction. (blepharoplasty) and it is able to treat, repair, lift and rejuvenate any area of the skin to spectacularly improve and brighten skin tone, laxity and texture, significantly tighten loose skin and dramatically reduce, inflate and pump lines and wrinkles.
Why Plasma Pen?
As we age, the dermal layer thins, less collagen is produced, the elastin fibres which provide our elasticity wear out and all these changes in the scaffolding of the skin cause it to wrinkle and sag.
In simple terms- our skin loses laxity and texture as we grow older. It becomes loose, it sags, and line and wrinkle appear. Think of it like the scaffolding of a building if it were to rust, weaken and become unable to bear load or maintain flexibility it will eventually sag and collapse.
Plasma pen and our pioneering blepharoplasty, sublimation and soft surgery fibroblasting technique is designed to help dramatically repair, reverse and mitigate all these effects buy using state of the arts technology, proven science and sophisticated technique, best practice training and aftercare.
What plasma pen does in simple terms:
- We offer a market leading, CE Certified device that delivers next generation procedures
- Ultra-fine, screw-in & adaptable probes for absolute precision treatment
- On-demand plasma delivery with fingertip intensity control
- Rapid treatments, shorter down times, faster recovery & superior results
- Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into an electrostatic energy and this energy is intelligently transmitted to the probe by impulse. At about 1mm from the skin, oxygen & nitrogen are mixed & the electrostatic energy produces an arc of plasma which discharges onto the epidermis
- This forces immediate contraction of the skin tissue & also thermal disruption within the dermis – especially to the “fibroblasts” (fibroblasting)
- This stimulates collagen production for the next few months (along with the activation & release of other important proteins in the dermis)
- The highly accurate & controlled trauma we cause to the epidermis makes the skin dry superficially into tiny carbon crusts which fall off within a few days leaving beautiful new & rejuvenated skin at the surface.
Some of the benefits include:
- Eyelid tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin
- Improved skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing stretch marks
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Ear area
- Crows feet