£550 including starter kit, training manual, materials, assessment and certification.
Booking fee required
On this course you will learn how to perform Derma Pen.
8 online guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day . This acts as pre- study for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine in class.
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, followed by 6 case studies. We will provide you with a model for the practical and assessment.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Accredited by CPD Accreditation Group
- Purpose of Derma pen and the benefits
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including Data protection
- Skin types
- Skin analysis
- Derma Pen blade selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Safe handling of blades, before, during and after treatment
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
- Results clients can expect
- Contractions and aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing
What is Derma Pen
Derma Pen is a revolutionary micro-needling (collagen induction) treatment which induces a ‘controlled injury to the skin’ causing collagen and elastin fibred to be stimulated and re produced. The technique has an incredible rejuvenating effect to the skin, by boosting the natural collagen and elastin, cell turnover is increased, lines and wrinkles are softened & pores & scarring including stretch marks are radically improved. Used alongside specialist serums to target specific skin conditions, this simple yet incredible effective treatment gives efficient results for a wide range of skin concerns with minimal downtime.
- Safer and more effective in needling the skin over the traditional Dermarollering technique
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- Helps with product delivery through the skin to a deeper depth
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Derma Pen can break up pigmentation to be treated by chemical peels or Resurfacers as a future treatment plan
Some of the benefits include
- Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Collagen and elastin production
- More even skin tone and reduced pores
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical products to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Perfect treatment to upsell alongside our Enhance Me Chemical Peels & Resurfacers
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable. Don’t see a day that suits? Weekend Training & One to one training is available, please check with us.