This course is designed to show you how to successfully carry out a LASH LIFT & TINT treatment via our online platform.
Our Online Lash Lift & Tinting Course will teach you the skills to be able to competently offer an effective lash lift and tint treatment. This treatment dramatically enhances the eyes and reduces the need for daily make-up application, therefore proving to be an extremely popular treatment to offer your clients.
WHAT IS LASH LIFTING?
The lift works with the client’s natural lashes to create the appearance of longer, thicker and more visible lashes by straightening the natural lashes at the root. The lift instantly gives extra volume, definition and length that can last up to 6 – 8 weeks. This is ideal if you’re looking for beautiful lashes without the application of eyelash extensions. Finishing the lash lift is a deep intense tint to the upper lashes for that extra wow factor!
Some of the benefits include:
- A Treatment which enhances your natural lashes without the need for ongoing maintenance.
- No need to reach for those eyelash curlers.
- A quicker morning routine
- There is no need to wear mascara as you get great results with tint
- Eyes will appear more open and youthful
- Low maintenance for the client
- Minimal aftercare required
- The curl lasts around 6 weeks sometimes 8 depending on the health of the lashes
- A lash lift is perfect for special occasions, Wedding/Honeymoons or as regular treatment every 2 months.
Course duration – 4 hours
Pre-requisites – There is no pre-requisites for this course just a keen interest in beauty therapy
Insurance – Please check you can gain insurance of this course, Finch Group or Insync insurance are our recommended providers
Course accreditation – This course is fully CPD accredited
Assessment – At the end of this online course you will have to take a multiple-choice quiz to test your knowledge on this subject
Treatment price – Depending on your area around £40 to £50 per treatment
Treatment time – Around 45 minutes
Treatment frequency – Every 4 to 6 weeks
Course contents –
- Purpose of Lash Lifting and Tint along with the benefits
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including Data protection
- A&P to include knowledge on the lash cycle
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure video
- Results clients can expect
- Aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing