On this course you will learn how to apply Russian eyelash extensions in collaboration with the Lash Daddy
4 case studies to be completed after the course (competed within 3 months)
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, you will work on each other on the day as models.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Please dress in salon wear to meet with health and safety legislation or wear all black if you don’t have a tunic.
(Please arrive without wearing lashes or mascara)
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
- Introduction into Russian lashes
- Patch testing
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Anatomy of the skin
- Anatomy and functions of the eye
- Hair and Eyelash anatomy
- The lash lifecycle
- Different Lash curls
- Lash mapping and sequence
- Classic VS Russian
- Volume Fans
- Client Consultation
- Volume Lash Preparation
- Step by step guide how to perform the treatment
- Aftercare advice
WHAT ARE RUSSIAN LASHES?
An advanced technique developing the traditional classic lash method. Russian lashes is a layering application technique where by ultra-fine lashes are placed onto individually isolated natural lashes to create a voluminous yet light weight look.
A full high impact glamourous look can be achieved, alternatively clients who require a subtle look can opt for volume with a softer definition. Eyelash extensions are hugely popular ranging from two to eight dimensional (2D –8D)
Some of the benefits include:
- Fill in the gaps between sparse natural lashes that classic extensions could not do.
- Creates a fluffy, softer look
- Darker appearance adding a richer look to lashes
- No use of mascara needed
- Look fabulous even without makeup
- Lasting between 6 to 8 weeks with an infill required in-between
- Low maintenance for the client
- Longer luscious lashes
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.