Enhance Define Lift (EDL Lashes)
On this course you will learn how to perform The Enhance Define lift, this includes the lash lift and tint
Pre course reading will be sent prior to the course
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 –4.30, you will work on each other on the day as models.
Everything you need to learn for this treatment is included in the course you will receive a course manual.
Please dress in salon wear to meet with health and safety legislation or wear all black if you do not have a beauty therapy tunic.
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
- Purpose of Lash Lifting and Tint along with the benefits
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including Data protection
- A&P to include knowledge on the lashcycle
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
- Results clients can expect
- Aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing
WHAT IS LASH LIFTING?
The lift works with the client’s natural lashes to create the appearance of longer, thicker and more visible lashes by straightening the natural lashes at the root. The lift instantly gives extra volume, definition and length that can last up to 6-8 weeks. This is ideal if you’re looking for beautiful lashes without the application of eyelash extensions. Finishing the lash lift is a deep intense tint to both the upper and lower lashes for that extra wow factor!
Some of the benefits include:
- A Treatment which enhances your natural lashes without the need for ongoing maintenance.
- No need to reach for those eyelash curlers.
- A quicker morning routine
- There is no need to wear mascara as you get great results with tint
- Eyes will appear more open and youthful
- Low maintenance for the client
- Minimal aftercare required
- The curl lasts around 6 weeks sometimes 8 depending on the health of the lashes
- A lash lift is perfect for special occasions, Wedding/Honeymoons or as regular treatment every 2 months.
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable.