What are Russian Lashes?
Russian Lashes is an advanced technique developing the traditional classic lash method. It is a layering application technique where by more than one eyelash extension is placed onto individually isolated natural lashes to create a full, more noticeable enhancement.
A full high impact glamorous look can be achieved with a higher ratio of lashes, anything varying from 5-8D, alternatively clients who require a more subtle look can opt for volume with a softer definition using a ratio of 2-4D.
A ideal candidate for Russian lashes would be someone who either wants a full glam set or someone who has very sparse, gappy natural lashes, where classics lashes would not do the job.
Some of the benefits include:
- Fill in the gaps between sparse natural lashes that classic extensions could not do.
- Creates a fluffy, softer look
- Darker appearance adding a richer look to lashes
- No use of mascara needed
- Look fabulous even without makeup
- Lasting between 6 to 8 weeks with an infill required in-between
- Low maintenance for the client
- Longer luscious lashes