£300 including starter kit, training manual, materials, assessment and certification
£100 required upon booking
On our Advanced Make Up Diploma you will learn how to enhance your existing training. This will provide you with the knowledge and skill set for advanced Makeup Artistry within the beauty industry.
1 Day Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 –4.30, followed by 6 case studies.
Small group training.
Please dress in all black.
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
Our MUA One Day Advanced Course is one of our most popular course. This fast track day course allows you to refresh your skill by being hands on. This course is amazing for anyone wanting to expand their range and learn full glamorous make up application techniques.
- Brow Grooming: How to shape the ultimate brow and create the perfect base for flawless eyeshadow application.
- All about the Eyes: You will be taughthe most up to date and advanced looks within the industry from a smouldering Smokey eye, the sharpest liner and the ultimate blend.
- Perfecting the Foundations: this involves how to produce complete coverage using concealer, blending different texture products on to the skin, perfecting the base and how to create different finishes to the foundation.
- Highlighting and Contouring: covering the classic highlight and contour which is used by every makeup artist in the industry, heavy and softer alternative versions of our technique will also be created.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE TRAINING COURSE?
Following the 1 days of intensive training, students will complete an at home study program. This is completed by using the course notes provided to create a training portfolio of evidence of case studies.
On completion of the programme, you will receive an accredited qualification.
For all make-up courses –
You will receive a basic brush set in your kit for use in class if you have your own professional make-up brushes please bring with you, as they will assist yor training
- Leading fashion brands provided for classrooms. Including; Bobbi Brown, Nars, Inglot, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Laura Mercier…
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- Skin care, Cleanser, wipes and disposable items – are included
You will be required to bring a digital photographic device(phone/camera) to keep a record of your work. Please backup your photographs regularly during the course.
All students will be working on each other. If you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.
If you would like to browse our course dates or make a booking then please see the calendar below. Dates highlighted in Green are when courses are running, if you cant find what you are looking for them please press ‘Next’ to check the following weeks timetable. Don’t see a day that suits? Weekend Training & One to one training is available, please check with us.